• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

HDS RA Clicky TI

surefyre

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
WTB a HDS RA Clicky all TI. Had one years back and want to search and buy one again. Let me know guys, if you have one for sale or know of a lead to one. Thanks.

klackey

Enlightened
Good luck... I spent years looking .... even went through the registry and hit a lot of dead ends.... One finally became available... but at significant cost. good luck.... they are really, really nice on the outside. FYI the HDS upgrade program is NO longer offering that service .... that should LOWER the value of the lights considerably as they are now stuck in the old golden dragon emitter era. The DG are "ok" but nothing like the current offerings. Sincear good luck...

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Many modded lights out there and some even liked that particular emitter. I had two titanium Clickies at one point and they had the most perfected knurling ever.

If you end up with one and don't like the stock emitter just make sure you get someone with a lot of experience to swap it out for you.

surefyre

Newly Enlightened
Many modded lights out there and some even liked that particular emitter. I had two titanium Clickies at one point and they had the most perfected knurling ever.

If you end up with one and don't like the stock emitter just make sure you get someone with a lot of experience to swap it out for you.

Thanks for the information. I know very little of lights and its technicals but always appreciate the ones that know and provide/share information. Thanks again.
I got some leads and is trying to get one in my hand again. :)

Cheers and a Happy New Year!

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some years ago I bought here on CPF my 2nd Ti Clicky. It is one of two Ti Clickies that was updated officially by HDS to the current electronic and a "High Noon" emitter.
My 2nd Ti Clicky is still in original state.

The picture below was the picture I took when the Special Metal rotaries met the new friend: :D

Good luck with your search, you need to be patient and need a little bit of luck to get one...

Btw. there is currently a Stainless Steel Clicky run in progress. Only in case you may be interested. Check ou the CPF HDS section.

surefyre

Newly Enlightened
Some years ago I bought here on CPF my 2nd Ti Clicky. It is one of two Ti Clickies that was updated officially by HDS to the current electronic and a "High Noon" emitter.
My 2nd Ti Clicky is still in original state.

The picture below was the picture I took when the Special Metal rotaries met the new friend: :D

Good luck with your search, you need to be patient and need a little bit of luck to get one...

Btw. there is currently a Stainless Steel Clicky run in progress. Only in case you may be interested. Check ou the CPF HDS section.
Thanks for the information. Love the picture.
I just replied to the interest thread for a stainless steel Clicky. So yeah, I'm deeply in the search now. Have couple of leads and trying to land one in my hand.

Thanks again and Happy New Year.